HomeAbout Me and these RocksPolished RocksRocks Paper Scissors

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Writer's Block

I knew it when I went to get my computer. My brain was full. And I had nothing to write about.

I always have a million thoughts going on and a song or three playing interruption to all of them. It goes something like this: (songs in italics)

If I make bread in my breadmaker for our family and for Ivy's  family Christmas, how many loaves would I need to make tomorrow and the day after that? I need to get more flour. And yeast.

And paper.
 Leave it all behind. Leave it all behind. Leave it all behind. Come to the well.

Jesus and my sins and my flesh on the cross. Still pondering. The cross and the manger both made of wood and nails. And the letter from Ransomed Heart?

Did I ever email Ginny back to tell her yes, I'll bring veggies and dip?
I've got what you need. But you keep on searching. I've done all the work. But you keep on working.

I wonder if Mrs. Bohne (my fourth grade teacher) is still alive. And Pastor Ron.
Morning has broken like the first morning. Song bird has spoken like the first bird.

Oh yeah. I was gonna wrap Hubbies gift while he was gone today and I forgot! That was a perfect opportunity missed!
Praise for them springing fresh from the world.

I have to remember to get Josh's last belt testing certificate from Master Nick on Thursday. And Gilbert to the groomer. He stinks.
And all who search will find what their souls long for.

I better get the bread out of the pan before I go to bed. And clip Sam's fingernails tomorrow.

Was Charlotte Mason still alive in 1955?!

Warrior Poets. Like William Wallace and Joshua.
Sing, sing a song. Sing out loud. Sing out strong. Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear. Just sing. Sing a song.

Stocking stuffers.

Jesus left heaven to come and be born where they said there was no room for Him. He sure didn't look like a king. I wonder, if I were a Jewish person (or not) in Bethlehem or Jerusalem, if I would have been among the mockers. Scares me.
Oh Bethlehem, you will go down in history as the city with no room for a King. While you were sleeping. While you were sleeping.

The tree looks so pretty in the dark. My contacts are so dry tonight.

I guess I'll just go to bed now.
Good night. Sleep tight. Pleasant dreams come true. Here's a kiss. And a hug. Remember I love you. (We call it the Good-Night Song and sing it to the tune of the similar song that ended the Lawrence Welk show how many years ago???)

Just too much to think about!!

1 comment:

Heidi Jo said...

Okay....I can so relate!!! LOL!!!