HomeAbout Me and these RocksPolished RocksRocks Paper Scissors

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mom Heart

In recent months, I have been so freshly inspired in my role as a mom and as a homeschooler by the writings of Sally Clarkson. She has "been there and done that" and writes to encourage moms, whatever the season of motherhood one might be in. I only wish I'd found her sooner! I write this post to all moms and moms-to-be to encourage you to stop by her blog and read her heart. You will find it in the right sidebar and can visit with just a click. And if you are considering homeschooling, or maybe you already are and just need some fresh perspective and inspiration, I highly recommend the book she co-authored with her husband, Clay, Educating the Whole Hearted Child!

Below, you will find some information for her upcoming Mom Heart Conferences. ( I am hoping for a little getaway in January (maybe even with my girls!) to attend the conference in Colorado. Yay!)
For Your Mom Heart!!
(For more information, scroll down and click the Mom Heart button in the sidebar! Once there, find the location you are interested in and click on the "more info" link to see workshop topics and scheduled speakers.  :O)  )

No comments: