HomeAbout Me and these RocksPolished RocksRocks Paper Scissors

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Something to Take With You for the Weekend and More: A Song

I told myself when I started this blogging gig that I wasn't going to post on the weekends. But then Hubby came home and had this song for me to listen to. You may have heard it. I never had. It's not new, but I'm always a bit behind. Anyway, it's beautiful, everything about it--the words, the music, the harmony, the story. I couldn't keep it to myself. It just keeps singing in my head and I couldn't wait to share it. If you've heard it before, that's okay, just listen again.   Listen slow. And then play it again.

2 comments:

Diane said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I have goose bumps still. love you . . . .

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Beautiful and I had not heard it before either!!! Love you!